- In pain or discomfort? Resolve to choose physical therapy instead of pain medications, opioids, and even surgery. Opioid risks can include things like depression and addiction, and are really only masking the pain. With PT, a safer alternative, you’ll be treating your pain instead of just pacifying it. And, treated properly, physical therapy can be just as effective as surgery (if not more!) And yes…it’s a much cheaper option as well.
- If you haven’t yet, resolve to consider advanced training methods such as dry needling, soft tissue cupping, Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization, therapeutic, non-thrust mobilization and spinal manipulation. At PPT, we deliver the most clinically effective and most evidence based physical therapy – all to get you better more efficiently.
- Injured on the job? Resolve to stop in and see us! We are highly sought after for Worker’s Compensation injuries. We are able to offer initial appointments within only a day or two, and at times that are convenient for you!
- Injured on the sports field? Or in the gym? Resolve to see us for your injuries such as tendonitis, bursitis, or even minor strains. We coordinate with the area’s topsports medicine physicians, surgeons and podiatrists that we consult with and refer to on a regular basis – this way you are getting the absolute best care possible!
- Resolve to catch up with us on social media! Find and connect with us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!
Published January 11, 2017 | Posted in Portsmouth PT Blog Posts.