- Our very own Cecile Egan, PT, DPT, Cert. DN, has been selected to work with Great Bay Community College softball team to enhance performance and prevent injury. GBCC is a school and athletic program that PPT has worked with in the past, and we look forward to further developing this connection!
- Dan Fleury DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT has accepted an invitation to present at the New Hampshire Dental Society on Occupational Injuries in Dentistry: Recognition and Prevention. He will be covering some common occupational musculoskeletal injuries seen in dentistry and ways to prevent them. This presentation will be April 25th at Blue Latitudes in Dover, NH.
- PPT recently hosted AMSI as 24 PTs from across the Pinnacle Rehab Network received Certifications in Vestibular Rehabilitation ( Cervicogenic Dizziness, BPPV, Post Concussive Care) as Vestibular Rehab Specialists (VRS). For details on AMSI, check out http://www.americanmusculoskeletalinstitute.org/about.html
- In March we introduced ‘Discovery Visits’! This enables you to talk to a PPT physical therapist or schedule a quick 10-15 discovery visit to see if we can help you! Individuals can simply fill out the information on our site (there is a button on the top header) and our staff will contact you within 24 hours! This is a FREE 15 minute visit or telecom with a PT where you can ask questions and discuss options!
- Dan returned from France were he had a tremendous trip and an excellent opportunity to share his knowledge and expertise! He presented with some of the top PTs in the world as topics such as Dry Needling (‘A scientific, reasoned, and international approach’). You can see some of the images from the conference at Assas University Paris on our social networks!
Published April 3, 2018 | Posted in Portsmouth PT Blog Posts.